Begin by creating a profile on Credly to receive, manage, and share your digital badges.
Credly is universal way for you to earn, store and showcase achievements throughout your life. Achievements are represented by badges, which you can earn in virtually every aspect of your life, from school to the workplace to museums and fitness activities.
The Trail of Breadcrumbs Badges you earn on this site will be sent to Credly, where you can make them visible on social networks you use, on your blog, or your own web site. Every person on Credly also has a public “profile.” You can curate what achievements you’d like to showcase at any time on your Credly Profile.
To get started, create your Credly account.
- Fill in your account information.
- Choose “Earner.”
- Confirm your email address to activate your account.
Customize Your Credly Profile
Your Credly profile is like a dynamic resume that helps others appreciate your skills and accomplishments. Each badge is validated by a person or organization that has observed your achievements first hand.
To complete your Credly profile, login to your account and visit the “Account Settings” area from the top right menu:
- Hover your mouse over the “About Me” section and click the pencil to add some about information about yourself.
- Click the pencil next to “Email” and add any email addresses you use. This will allow you to automatically consolidate achievements you receive from any person or organization in your Credly account, regardless of what email address they use when they issue you badges.
- Use the “Social Settings and Auto Share” area to link your social networks. This makes sharing your badges wherever you want them super easy.
- Hover over the avatar area and add an image of yourself.
- Click “Save Changes.”
Sign In to Trail of Breadcrumbs
Use your Credly account to log in to this site.
NOTE: You’ll need to be signed in to submit evidence of your learning and earn a badge.